Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Pensacola Community Auction, LLC (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") has made every effort to accurately describe all items being sold. All items are being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" and without recourse. Neither the Company nor its consignor make any guarantees, warranties or representations, expressed or implied, with respect to the description, size, quality, condition, authenticity, value or applicability of any item being offered for sale. Any written or oral descriptions or values given by the Company or our consignors are our opinions and should be treated as such. No statement, written or oral, shall be deemed a warranty or an assumption of liability by the Company or its consignors. WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE PROSPECTIVE BIDDERS OR THEIR REPRESENTATIVES TO INSPECT ANY PROPERTY OF INTEREST PRIOR TO BIDDING TO INSURE THEY HAVE NO ISSUES OR CONCERNS WITH THE ITEMS. Your bid certifies that you have read and agree to be bond by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Order of Sale will be from catalog order.
3. At the end of the auction, indicating the lot is sold; title to the merchandise along with all risks and responsibilities for the item immediately passes to the winning bidder. He/she agrees to pay the full purchase price (including buyer's premium and if applicable, sales tax) within 36 hours of the end of the auction. Removal of purchased items will be during designated pickup times. We reserve the right to reject any bid believed to be inappropriate as determined by the Auctioneer or Company.
4. The Company reserves the right to withdraw any item from the sale not yet having received a bid before or during the auction.
5. A buyer's premium of 5% will be added to the winning bid for each lot and is payable by the purchaser as part of the total purchase price.
6. All sales to Florida businesses/residents or items that are to be picked up at our facility are subject to 7.5% sales tax unless a completed and current sales tax resale certificate issued in the name of the winning bidder is on file in our office prior to end of the auction.
7. Online bidders will receive invoices via email showing the items won and amount owed within 12 hours of the end of the sale. Winning online bidders shall pay for and pick up said items within 3 Business days of close of auction. Florida Sales Tax of 7.5% applies to this auction and a 5% Buyer Premium to the sale. If you have any questions about payment, please call Tara at 850.595.4996 Mon-Fri 8:00am to 4:30pm. The buyers premium must be paid before pickup of item from Escambia County Surplus Office. The buyer's premium must be paid in a separate payment, from the final sale item payment amount to Escambia County. No item will be released for pickup before payment is received and cleared. Items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time may incur storage fees.
8. There is no guarantee of uninterrupted service, registration, or error free transmissions when using these services. Your bid constitutes a binding contract to pay for the items won by high bidder.
9. Reserves. All items may be subject to a reserve as a published minimum bid.
10. All items not picked up at scheduled pick up time will be subject to additional relocation/storage fees and if not picked up within 30 days will be declared abandoned and resold. © 2018 Pensacola Community Auction llc
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms